Thank you to our generous corporate donors for their valued support. For questions about corporate sponsorship, call 415-753-7173 ext 2 or e-mail KatharineM@sfzoo.org.
Corporate Membership Program
A Corporate Membership is a meaningful way to give back to the community, create a positive corporate image, demonstrate social responsibility, and deliver valued benefits to your employees, clients and company.
All Corporate Sponsorships include:
- Company name on the Donor Board in Entry Village, where 1 million visitors enter the Zoo
- Company recognition on the Zoo's website, with 1.6 million views annually
Benefits by Membership Level
- “Renew The Zoo” day(s) for up to 250 employees
- 2 Tickets to ZooFest Gala
- 2 VIP Zoo tours for group of 10 guests
- 250 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 25 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day(s) for up to 100 employees
- 1 VIP Zoo tour for group of 10 guests
- 100 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 10 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 50 employees
- 50 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 6 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
- “Renew The Zoo” day for up to 25 employees
- 25 general one-day admission Zoo passes
- 2 Zoo annual Membership VIP cards
*Benefits subject to change based on availability.
Sponsorship and Partnership Opportunities
Permanent Naming Opportunities, Exhibit Sponsorship and Special Campaigns
Unique on-site recognition, including opportunities to name specific exhibits and other spaces, is available.
Companies can sponsor a free-admission day to the Zoo for the community.
Sampling and Outreach Opportunities
Sample your product or provide information to visitors.
Support our educational and conservation programs
Sponsor field trips for schools or underwrite local conservation programs and lectures.
Renew The Zoo
A unique off-site opportunity for team building includes helping with landscaping and gardening followed by an afternoon to enjoy the Zoo.
In-Kind Gifts and Product Donations
Donations of animal food, utility vehicles, medical equipment and other products and services offset the Zoo’s operating costs and are thankfully received and recognized.